1. Formation of the contract 1.1 These terms and conditions apply to all goods supplied by Tavistock Caravans.
1.2 No contract exists between you and Tavistock Caravans for the sale of any goods until Tavistock Caravans has received and accepted your order and sends you confirmation by email to the email address you have given. The email must be confirming that Tavistock Caravans has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. Once Tavistock Caravans does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
1.3 You agree that email can be used as a long distance means of communication.
1.4 You must check that the details on this confirmatory email are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
1.5 Tavistock Caravans will not pass on your personal or credit/debit card details to any third party.
1.6 You undertake that all details you provide to Tavistock Caravans for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods and/or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
1.7 If there are any changes to the details you supply it is your responsibility to tell Tavistock Caravans as soon as possible.
1.8 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below)
1.9 Tavistock Caravans may change these terms and conditions without notice to you in relation to future sales.
1.10 You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
2. Description and price of the goods 2.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on Tavistock Caravans website at the time you place your order.
2.2 The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Tavistock Caravans will inform you as soon as possible and refund you or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you.
2.3 Every effort is made to ensure all prices shown on Tavistock Caravans website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found Tavistock Caravans will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you choose to cancel, Tavistock Caravans will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you.
2.4 In addition to the price of products, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods you order.
2.5 The price of the goods and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT.
3. Payment 3.1 Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on Tavistock Caravans website at the time you place your order.
4. Delivery 4.1 The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
4.2 If an order cannot be delivered to the address, Tavistock Caravans will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you.
4.3 If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or place to collect the goods.
4.4 All goods, wherever possible, will be delivered within 14 days of the order being placed. Tavistock Caravans will not be liable for any loss or damage of the goods upon delivery.
4.5 You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
5. Your right of cancellation 5.1 Once you have received the goods you have ordered it is up you to inspect the goods immediately and notify Tavistock Caravans within two working days of delivery if the goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the terms and conditions.
5.2 You have the right to return the goods you have ordered within 28 days of delivery.
5.3 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Tavistock Caravans by hand or post, fax or email at the address, fax number or email address shown on the website. The notice must give details of the goods that you are returning and the reason why you are returning them.
5.4 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Tavistock Caravans at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address that is shown on the website. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
5.5 Once you have notified Tavistock Caravans that you are returning the good(s) that you have bought, Tavistock Caravans will refund or re-credit you within 30 days after we have received the returned goods.
5.6 It is not your right to return goods that have been used for your own purposes.
5.7 Tavistock Caravans reserves the right to refuse to accept goods which are not returned in the same conditions as when dispatched, at its sole discretion. Tavistock Caravans also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6. Warranty 6.1 All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact Tavistock Caravans and we will advise you where to send it for repair. We will cover the delivery charge to return the product back to the relevant UK service centre. All warranty agreements are held between the manufacturer and purchaser.
6.2 We would like to warn/make customers aware that if products are used outside of the manufacturer's warranty specifications the warranty may be deemed invalid. If customers have any queries please ask one of the sales team at the time of purchase.
7. Data Protection 7.1 Tavistock Caravans will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless Tavistock Caravans is negligent, Tavistock Caravans will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied to you.
7.2 Tavistock Caravans will only use the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your order, unless you agree otherwise. Tavistock Caravans would like to notify you of products and offers that may be of interest to you from time to time, and if you would like to be notified of these please tick the box below. You can correct any information about you, or ask for information about you to be deleted, by giving written notice to Tavistock Caravans at the address, fax number or email address shown below.
8. Limitation of Liability 8.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of Tavistock Caravans for death or personal injury. However, Tavistock Caravans shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price of goods.
8.2 Tavistock Caravans shall not be liable under any circumstances to the customer or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise.
8.3 We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions, terrorism and any other similar events.
9. International purchases 9.1 Tavistock Caravans does not currently ship products internationally through the site. If you would like a product shipped internationally please contact Tavistock Caravans by telephone, email or fax. This situation will be dealt with on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
(i) You fail to make payment to us when due;
(ii) You breach the terms of this agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
(iii) When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
(iv) We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site.